COVID-19 Updates, 4/20/2020
We are continuing to monitor the situation with COVID-19 closely. Due to the Stay-At-Home orders and the continued spread of this pandemic, we will not be scheduling any exams at this time. We hope to reopen our doors soon, but we intend to follow the requirements and recommendation of the CDC and our Governor.
If a patient is already scheduled during the month of April, you will be added to our List and we will call to reschedule all appointments once everything starts to settle down.
Any patients wishing to schedule their exams will be added to our waiting list and we will call to schedule once everything settles down.
To help our patients we have instated a few TEMPORARY policies that will hopefully alleviate some of or patients worries:
· While our doors will remain locked; a small staff will be available for emergency services from 9AM to 1PM Monday through Friday.
· If you are experiencing any ocular issues please CALL/TEXT the office and a staff member or the Doctor On-Call will be able to assist you via Telemedicine.
· Anyone wishing to pick up orders may still do so during our emergency hours. Please pull to the front of the building and CALL/TEXT when you arrive, and a staff member will bring your order to you.
· If you need contact lenses no need to come to the office. Please visit our website to place the order or CALL/TEXT the office and a staff member will place the order for you. The contact lenses will be shipped directly to your house at no charge.
· If you need to order glasses please CALL/TEXT the office. We will schedule a time for you to safely come to the office to finish your glasses order.
We appreciate your continued support of our small business in these hard times. Please keep yourself and family safe. We look forward to opening our doors again and seeing all our amazing patients!!
Gentilly Vision Source