COVID-19 Policy/Procedures – Reopening
We are happy to announce May 4th we will reopen with limited availability!
The office will resume normal business hours, Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM. We will be operating with a short staff and an extremely strict schedule. During these times:
- Only patients with a scheduled appointment will be allowed into the building. No walk ups will be admitted. This includes patients that want to place any orders.
- Doors will remain locked to the public.
- We will schedule appointments from our Waiting List. If you wish to be seen, please CALL/TEXT the office and we will add your information to this Waiting List.
- Due to the social distancing guidelines only Routine Exams, Emergencies and glasses orders will be scheduled; we are unable to perform any medical testing.
- Following safety guidelines, patients entering the office will be spaced out accordingly. Cleaning and sanitizing will be done daily.
To help our patients we have instated a few TEMPORARY policies that will hopefully alleviate some worries: · Anyone wishing to pick up orders, may still do so. Please pull to the front of the building and CALL/TEXT when you arrive, and a staff member will bring your order to you. · If you need contact lenses, no need to come to the office. Please visit our website to place the order or CALL/TEXT the office and a staff member will place the order for you. The contact lenses will be shipped directly to your house at no charge. · If you need to order glasses, please CALL/TEXT the office. We will schedule a time for you to safely come to the office to finish your glasses order.
We appreciate your continued support of our small business in these hard times. Please keep yourself and your family safe. We look forward to opening our doors again and seeing all our amazing patients!!
Gentilly Vision Source