Safety Precautions As We Begin to Re-open
Re-opening Plans and Safety Precautions
We are open with limited availability and for Appointments ONLY!
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and
- Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Closed weekdays 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for lunch
We will be operating with a short staff and an extremely strict schedule. Also due to high demand, No Show Policies are being enforced. During these times:
- Only patients with a scheduled appointment will be allowed into the building. No walk ups will be admitted. This includes patients that want to place any orders.
- Doors will remain locked to the public.
- If you wish to be seen, please CALL/TEXT the office and we will help find a day that works for best for you and the doctor.
- Due to the social distancing guidelines only Routine Exams, Emergencies and glasses orders will be scheduled; we are unable to perform any medical testing.
- Following safety guidelines, patients entering the office will be spaced out accordingly. Cleaning and sanitizing will be done daily.
Contact Lens and Frame Orders
To help our patients we have instated a few TEMPORARY policies that will hopefully alleviate some worries: ·
- Anyone wishing to pick up orders, may still do so.
- Please pull to the front of the building and CALL/TEXT when you arrive, and a staff member will bring your order to you. ·
- If you need contact lenses, no need to come to the office. Please place your order online or CALL/TEXT the office and a staff member will place the order for you. The contact lenses will be shipped directly to your house at little to no charge. ·
- If you need to order glasses, please CALL/TEXT the office. We will schedule a time for you to safely come to the office to finish your glasses order.
We appreciate your continued support of our small business in these hard times. Please keep yourself and family safe. We look forward to opening our doors again and seeing all our amazing patients!!
Gentilly Vision Source