COVID-19 Update & Cancellation Policy
We are open with limited availability and for Appointments ONLY!
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and
- Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Closed weekdays 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for lunch
Appointments and Exams
We will be operating with a short staff and an extremely strict schedule. Only patients with a scheduled appointment will be allowed into the building. No walk ups will be admitted. This includes patients that want to place any orders.
***If you wish to be seen by the doctor, place an order or need adjustments and repairs, you must call/text to make an appointment***
Things to know before you come:
If you or someone in your house is unwell, please reschedule your appointment.
Bring your mask, you will be asked to wear it at all times in the building.
Do not bring anyone with you unless they are waiting outside or in the car. Minors may be accompanied by only ONE adult.
The front door may be locked, call/text when you arrive & someone will meet you at the door when able. A short wait may be required at times.
We are limiting the number of people in the building so please arrive at your scheduled time.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call/text 24-hours before your appointment to cancel. Due to high demand for appointments, our No-Show Policy will be strictly enforced.
To help our patients we have instated a few TEMPORARY policies that will hopefully alleviate some worries: ·
- We are offering a curb-side pickup to help keep with social distancing guidelines. When you arrive, park in front the building then text the office the patient name, your vehicle type & vehicle color. When a staff member has your order in hand, they will bring it to you. A short wait may be required at times.
- If you need contact lenses, no need to come to the office. Please place your order online. You are also welcome to call/text the office and a staff member will place the order for you.
- If you need to order glasses, please call/text the office. We will schedule a time for you to safely come to the office to finish your glasses order.
We appreciate your continued support of our small business in these hard times. Please keep yourself and family safe. We look forward to opening our doors again and seeing all our amazing patients!!
MEDICAL APPOINTMENT – CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
Thank you for trusting your medical care to Gentilly Vision Source. When you schedule an appointment with Gentilly Vision Source, we set aside time to provide you with the highest quality care. Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment please contact our office as soon as possible, and no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This gives us time to schedule other patients who may be waiting for an appointment.
Please see our Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy below
- Any new patient who fails to show or cancel/reschedule an appointment with no 24-hour notice will not be rescheduled.
- Any established patient who fails to show or cancel/reschedule an appointment with no 24-hour notice:
- 1st Offense: will be charged a $25 No Show Fee.
- 2nd Offense: will be charged a $50 No Show Fee.
- 3rd Offense: will be dismissed from the office.
These fees are charged to the patient, not the insurance company, and are due before we will reschedule the missed appointment.
As a courtesy, when time allows, we make reminder calls for appointments. If you do not receive a reminder call/text, the above Policy will remain in effect. We understand there may be times when an unforeseen emergency occurs, and you may not be able to keep your scheduled appointment. If you should experience extenuating circumstances please contact our Office Manager, who may be able to assist with the fees. You may contact Gentilly Vision Source at the numbers below. Should it be after regular business hours Monday through Friday or a weekend, you may leave a message.
Gentilly Vision Source